I love seafood…but sometimes it can be complicated to make that delicious meal you had at a restaurant or get your seafood cooked just right. In an effort to recreate a favorite meal of mine and use some things I had sitting in the pantry, I came up with the EASIEST shrimp scampi bake ever. Four ingredients and about 20 minutes are all you need to have the perfect shrimp scampi!
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. bag of shrimp (I opted for a bag of frozen large shrimp that were already deveined and peeled)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 packet of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/8 cup bread crumbs
1) If you opt for frozen shrimp, thaw them and cook over medium-high heat until pink (about 7 minutes).
2) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and place your butter in a baking dish in the oven to melt while it preheats.
3) Add the cooked shrimp to your baking dish and stir so the shrimp is coated with the butter. Sprinkle about a 1/2 packet of italian dressing mix over the shrimp and then top with the bread crumbs. Make sure to drizzle some of the melted butter over the bread crumbs.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes and then place under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown.
Remember, shrimp cooks down so if you are cooking for more than two people, consider doubling this recipe. Instead of serving the shrimp scampi over pasta, we simply ate it with a caesar salad on the side. Hope you enjoy!