The buffalo flavor of this chicken soup is perfect for warming up on cool fall days. Talk about a fix it and forget it recipe! This easy soup channels the power of your crockpot and you end up with a delicious and hearty meal.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 14.5 oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo sauce (depends on how much you can handle!)
- 1 packet of ranch mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese (go with the full fat…the reduced fat doesn’t always melt completely)
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Green onions (optional)
Start by browning your ground chicken in a skillet on the stove.
Now, it’s time to add everything to the crockpot so it can do all the work! Add in the drained tomatoes, chicken broth, buffalo sauce and the packet of ranch mix. Give everything a quick mix and add the block of cream cheese on top.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours and then you are ready to warm yourself from the inside with this moderately spicy buffalo soup. You can top it with blue cheese crumbles and green onions if you like. Serve with grilled cheese for a complete comfort food meal!